Best of Season to You

There’s no new dates… that’s the situation. Also, remarkably few payments have arrived after the call for the up-front. This is used to pay for paper and cover material, all of which is bought in advance (so that it matches.) I will finalize, one way or another, before the 31st of this year. Standby. I’m sorry this has dragged out so long.

Advertisements

13 Comments

  1. Peter said,

    December 27, 2012 at 11:41 am

    I assume you are talking about the slipcases? Thanks for the update and happy holidays.

  2. Christopher Wood said,

    December 27, 2012 at 12:37 pm

    I thought we were waiting for shipping costs to be finalized before we could send a payment. By all means, count me in! I am ready to pay up front … was it $75 for the cases, plus shipping … what should we estimate for shipping?

  3. Luther Martin said,

    December 27, 2012 at 5:27 pm

    Also waiting on the cost of books and slipcases…

  4. Pekka said,

    December 28, 2012 at 4:15 am

    I was also under the impression that the “slipcase people” should wait until the shipping prices are finalized before they should make the deposit for the set + slipcase. I’m still in, at least.

  5. Peter said,

    December 28, 2012 at 11:22 am

    I believe I paid a $25 deposit several months ago. I am in no rush, but if you want me the pay the balance, I will send it to you. Thanks.

  6. Ray said,

    December 30, 2012 at 8:04 am

    Dear Bob,

    About two years ago I left a comment on your site in the hope of getting hold of one of the VIE copies that you were printing. I still live with that hope. Am I living in false hope or is the possibility still there? I would be happy to pay up front to receive a full copy and slip case. I realise that this is a little like a meal at Kernuun’s Antler, but I doubt that you are Dildahl. I am present living in Switzerland so the European postal rates would apply, I would also need a method of payment should you wish to sell and will send you my address should the improbable become the somewhat feasible!

    All the best,

    Ray Hulley

    • rclacovara said,

      January 18, 2013 at 10:20 am

      Ray, I’m trying to complete counting… keep an eye on this blog. Thanks, /Bob/

  7. Matt said,

    January 4, 2013 at 8:36 pm

    Also just waiting on the cost, thanks!

  8. Tony said,

    January 7, 2013 at 4:51 pm

    Like Peter, I think I sent in a $25 deposit, but will pay the balance if it will help.

    • rclacovara said,

      January 18, 2013 at 10:18 am

      Not to worry… some issues with Italy, but we’re getting there…

  9. Duffy said,

    February 21, 2013 at 5:36 am

    I sent in US$900 almost five months ago, for a total of US$1000 invested so far. I don’t think that more regular and more informative status updates would be too much to ask. What in the world is going on? Is the project still alive? When can those of us who have paid as requested expect the first installment of books to be shipped?

  10. Luther said,

    March 12, 2013 at 3:27 pm

    Any update on this yet?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: